[关闭]
@guangren 2022-05-08T02:05:46.000000Z 字数 1381 阅读 150

做个人人欢迎的人

To be a Welcome Person by Everyone

已定稿


摘自群书治要11
Excerpted from the Original Compilation of Qunshu Zhiyao 11
(Compilation of Books and Writings on the Important Governing Principles)

完善德行,你不怕没有用武之地。
Perfect your virtues, and you will not be afraid to be of no place to display your prowess.
一个人只要有德,到哪里都是受欢迎的,
A virtuous person is welcome everywhere,
并且不管干什么都会干得很好。
and does anything very well.
有德的人,即使是扫大街,也能干得习大大都来接见你
If you have virtue, even if you are cleaning the streets, you can still work so hard that even Chairman Xi come to meet you.
——“标兵”嘛。因为你在做事的过程当中当中,可能帮助了很多人,不仅仅是扫个大街那么简单。
Being a model, you may have helped many people during working, and not just simply cleaning the streets.
在扫地的过程当中,你可能拾金不昧啊,
When cleaning streets, you may return property found to its owner,
或者是帮助那些受了伤的人,或者见义勇为救了被拐卖的孩子......。
or help those who are injured, or rescue a child from being trafficked by doing boldly what is righteous....
我们即使在扫地,看到好事都要敢于去做,
Even when seeping the floor, we must dare to do good things when we see them...
你要是没有那种善心,你就什么都看不见;
If you don't have that kindness, you will see nothing;
你有善心,天天都有做不完的善事。
If you have a kind heart, you will have endless good things to do every day.
现在这个社会,天天都有做不完的善事,因为有太多人需要帮助了。
In today’s society, there are endless good deeds to be done every day because there are so many people in need of help.
.
我们要做一个这样的人——
We should become such a person-
不管干什么,不管跟什么人在一起,都保持一颗慈爱的心、善良的心,
No matter what you do or who you are with, keep a loving heart, a kind heart,
这种愿意奉献的人,不管走到哪里,都会受人欢迎。
Such people who are willing to give will be welcomed wherever they go.

翻译人:离观
校对: Koala

2022/4/15

添加新批注
在作者公开此批注前,只有你和作者可见。
回复批注